The Jacksonville Jaguars are an extremely famous group and have been since they came into the National Football League in 1995. They have had various famous players throughout the long term and large numbers of them have played the situation of quarterback. Here is a gander at seven insider bits of trivia about the quarterbacks of the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- In 2008, quarterback David Garrard drove the NFL with 288 yards lost by being sacked.
- The 20 interferences tossed by Mark Brunell in 1996 were the most incredibly ever in one season by a Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback.
- Mark Brunell was the most sacked quarterback in the NFL during two distinct seasons. This happened first in 1996 with 50 and afterward again in 2001 when he was sacked multiple times.
- No Jaguars quarterback has tossed for additional yards in a single season than Mark Brunell who passed for 4,367 yards in 1996, the group's second year in star football. สูตรบาคาร่า sa gaming ฟรี
- In David Garrard's first year in the association he completed the season with two surging scores and only one score pass. Both hurrying scores arrived in a 23-14 misfortune to the Tennessee Titans in October of 2002. Of note is that his main passing score of the period likewise came against the Titans, however it happened later in the year.
- Longtime Jacksonville quarterback Mark Brunell was initially drafted by the Green Bay Packers in the fifth round of the 1993 NFL Draft. Subsequent to holding the clipboard for two seasons in Green Bay, he was exchanged to the Jags for two draft picks, one in the third round and one in the fifth round.
- The most surging yards acquired in one season by a Jaguars quarterback is 396. Imprint Brunell did this in 1995, which was additionally the group's first year in the association.